Friday, June 22, 2007

WEEK 3, THING 7: BLOG POST ABOUT ANYTHING TECHNOLOGY RELATED

I have to admit that I use the Internet everyday. Our library computer system does not allow for misspelled words or incorrect titles. I wish it were more like google where it asks if you mean _
The Google site is used too many times in a day to count. I use it for spelling or looking up an author's webpage to see a list of their published books. I use Amazon to check the exact title of the book a patron requested when they are not sure of it. Since moving to a new city I am always using Mapquest inorder to find my way around the area. The Internet Movie Database comes in handy when someone needs to know the name of an actor in a specific movie. I know I survived 50 years without a computer but I will admit it has made my life easier.

No comments: