Monday, July 16, 2007

WEEK 6, THING 14: TECHNORATI

I did not claim my blog on Technorati since I don't see any need to keep the blog once the 23 things is over. If I were someone that spent time on the computer for recreation I can see where tags would be a big help.I am going to tell a friend about the site since they like to keep up with anything their teenage son is involved in. We were supposed to take a look at Technorati and try doing a keyword search for "Learning 2.0" in blog posts in tags and in the Blog Directory. The results were different. Keyword I found 25064, directory 482 and tag 25419. Explore top favorited blog, top searches and top blogs It asked if I found anything interesting or surprising. Well, I can't say anything was surprising since I had no preconceived idea of what would be listed. Interesting was one LIfehacker, tips and downloads for getting things done.

No comments: