Monday, August 20, 2007

LATI Assignments

Hi, I am back. Since I completed my 23things I thought that would be the end of my entries to my blog. LATI wants us to post our progress on our project and homework assignments. My project is still in the beginning stages. I have decided to do a feltboard for each of the four seasons of the year and two folktales. The four seasons will be aimed to 3-4 year olds that attend storytime. The two folktales will be aimed for elementary school to use when we have our school visits. I think using folktales from two different cultures would be more interesting than two stories from the same culture.
On the homework assignment I can say I am making progress. I have been researching my 35 reference sources and feel confident that I will have them all completed by the due date of October 3rd. I finished my Google/Medline Plus Challenge and posted my finding to the General Discussion Board.
Looking at the assignment list besides my 35 reference sources I have to complete and email my project information form by Sept 26, the reader's advisory resurces/books which I have read just have not completed the module which is due Oct 18th. Project GROW-TH Brochure is due Oct 31 and I haven't read what that is about yet. The project showcase is Nov 8th so I guess I have to get started pretty soon on that if I want to be done on time. Luckily my work to get my four programs and three storytimes ready for my library branch is almost done. Once they are complete I can really concentrate on my project for LATI.

No comments: