Thursday, September 13, 2007

LATI Entry for week of September 10th

I am happy to report my program on caring for you pet hosted by the SPCA went really well. Each child got to pet the animals which took a little bit of time, but the children were really patient waiting in line for their turn.
I need to prepare three story times for next week. I am happy to report I have chosen the books and made one felt board. I am not including this felt board in my showcase project.
I have started cutting out one of the six felt boards for my showcase project.
I also continued to assemble my portfolio. Just three sections left and that will be completed. Where does the time go? November 8 will be here before long and there is still so much to be done. I need to concentrate next week on completing the portfolio. I am leaving the felt boards for last since bringing the story characters to life is something I enjoy. The felt boards won't feel like work.

No comments: