Thursday, September 20, 2007

LATI Entry for Week of September 17

This week was very productive. On Wednesday I participated in a sprint with the LATI group. I concentrated on two items that need completed very soon. My project informaiton form is completed and emailed in. This has a due date of Septembe 26th.
I committed to paper my project brochure using the GROW-TH guidelines. This is due on October 31st. Today I typed this into a microsoft word document and it is ready to be sent.
My three story times went really well. My theme was hippos. The little boys really seemed to enjoy the stories. The little girls liked the story about Hilda Must Be Dancing. I highly recommend that book for a story time.
I am still working on my portfolio and hope to have it completed by the end of next week. That will leave me the remaining time to make my patterns and cut the felt pieces and bring the characters to life.

No comments: