Thursday, October 4, 2007

LATI Post for Week of October 1, 2007

I submitted my brochure for LATI. I have my portfolio complete except for the copies of this blog. I will wait and add that the day before the showcase. It has been a busy two weeks, I took some much needed time off and visited family in New Hampshire. It is really pretty there and I enjoyed a break from the hot, humid weather. My desk is piled high with work. I went to two different committee meetings this past week. They both ended with more work for me. Luckily the one deadline is after the showcase so I plan on doing a little work on it each day and I should be able to meet that deadline. I am excited about the assignment which is to read books and submit suggestions to the local schools for their summer reading list next year. I am reading books every free minute. Well that's all I have for this week. Meet you here next week.

No comments: