Thursday, October 11, 2007

LATI POST for Week of October 8, 2007

This week I was busy finding patterns for my felt boards. I finished the felt board for one of the books...only five more to go. I went shopping for the felt and the display board. The next three weeks I will be busy cutting out the characters and scenery from the pieces of felt. I had three story times this week, the theme was bugs, and the kids loved it. I was surprised that even the little girls had a favorite type of bug. I have six more story times this month plus a special program for adults.
One of my coworkers announced on Tuesday that next Thursday is her last day. One of my duties is to call part time staff and fill vacancies with them. I have been on the telephone for the last two days trying to fill her hours on the schedule for the next two months. I am keeping busy and hope everything will get done in time. See you here again next week.

No comments: