Thursday, October 25, 2007

LATI POST for Week of October 22

It was another busy week. I enjoyed meeting all the LATI members last week. We had really great training on book advisory for youth. It is not a genre I read but get alot of requests from parents. There was a list that both boys and girls would enjoy reading.
We had our Halloween program for the preschoolers. They looked so cute in their costumes. They all jumped about a foot off the floor when I said boo at the end of one of the stories. We had three sessions and each one had 25 or more kids attending the program.
Tomorrow is the general meeting outside the library. It will take the entire day. On Saturday I am going to another branch to see their Star Wars Program. I heard it is really great and they get a large turnout. I have contacted the group about coming to my branch next Spring.
So there is not time to work on the project tomorrow. One and a half weeks to go until the deadline. Looks like I will need to do some serious work on it on Sunday.
I got the second book of six finished for my project. I am about a third of the way finished on the third book.Maybe if I have some uninterupted time I can get done. See you next week.

No comments: