Wednesday, September 5, 2007

LATI PORTFOLIO

I am back after a very hectic holiday weekend. Today is continuing the trend with the day just flying by. I had the Firefighters at the branch for a program for preschoolers. It went really well. I was hoping for at least 30 kids to show up and we ended up with 106 kids and 65 adults. This evening I have a school visitation for parent's night. This will be the first one I have attended so it should prove interesting. All the supplies I need came in yesterday so that is a relief.
Besides these two events today, I took time out to write in my blog. I have started to assemble my portfolio. I mistakenly thought it would only take a few hours. It is more involved than I realized. I decided to write an introduction sheet for each of the chapters. This way anyone reading it will be aware of the subject. Looking forward to seeing the final product.

No comments: